How to Free Up Disk Space on Your Mac?
My mac has been used for more than a year, it is mainly used to edit pictures and videos, but recently it always prompts a "Your Disk is Almost Full" alert.
If you have the same question as mine, please read on.
1. Use BuhoCleaner to Clean Up Disk Space Automatically
In the process of disk space cleaning, we all hope to clean up garbage in the simplest way.
BuhoCleaner is this kind of mac cleaner tool, which has a "Flash Clean" function.
- By clicking the Scan button, you can perform a smart scan of the disk junk, and later the scan results will be there, and the software has been smartly selected.
- Click the clean button to clean up the scanned junk:
- Besides, if you want to customize the contents of the cleanup, you can click the View Details button on the page, so that you can decide what needs to be deleted:
Using the above steps, you can free up a lot of free disk space. As you can see, BuhoCleaner is very simple and safe.
Feel interested in BuhoCleaner? Get it now!
2. Use the Cleanup Feature That Comes with Your Mac
If you prefer free software, you may also use the cleanup function that comes with macOS:
Its detailed usage is in this link.
3. Cleanup Disk Space Manually
If you are a professional user, you can also manually clean the disk.
The target directories include the following:
- ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/iOS DeviceSupport
- ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup
After entering these directories, manually delete the files inside.
However, manual removal is not recommended, because it is very likely that misoperation may occur and delete important system files.